This is an archived copy of the 2016-17 catalogue. To access the most recent version of the catalogue, please visit

Refund and Bill Adjustment Policies

Refunding Acceptance Fee and Advance Payments for New Students

A newly admitted undergraduate student for fall semester who decides not to attend the university may request a full refund of the acceptance fee by submitting a written request to the Office of Admissions postmarked on or before May 1. After May 1, the acceptance fee is non-refundable.

Transfer students and students admitted for spring semester whose plans to enroll change before the payment deadline noted on the enrollment card, may request a full refund of the acceptance fee. Requests should be made in writing to the Office of Admissions.

Refunding in the Event of Cancellation, Withdrawal, Credit Load Changes, Death

For information about refunds and bill adjustments due to cancellation, withdrawal, changes in credit load, or death of a student, please refer to the university’s Refund and Bill Adjustment Policy web page.